Plan ahead and get the best flights to College Station (CLL)
Fly to College Station, Texas, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
College Station’s top attractions
- Walk the campus of Texas A&M University, founded in 1876. Catch a football game or tour the stadium at Kyle Field.
- Visit the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History, which features exhibits on local folk art, culture and nature.
- Experience political history at the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library Center, which honors and examines the career of the former U.S. president.
Best time to travel to College Station
Visit College Station in fall to take part in the Brazos Valley Fair and Rodeo, a lively festival featuring concerts, carnival games and livestock events. Another popular event is the Texas Reds Festival in neighboring Bryan. This family-friendly event combines wine tastings with Texan food and music.
- Related routes New York/Newark - College Station
- Related routes Denver - College Station
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - College Station
- Related routes Atlanta - College Station
- Related routes San Francisco - College Station
- Related routes Los Angeles - College Station
- Related routes Houston - College Station
- Related routes From College Station