Discover the U.S. Virgin Islands with flights to St. Thomas and St. Croix.
Visit St. Thomas
- Explore Magens Bay Park, a 68-acre (27.5-hectare) park known for its white sand beach. See the manpoo and mahogany trees at the arboretum, watch the land crabs at the Coconut Grove, hike the nature trail and kayak the mangroves.
- Tour Fort Christian, a 17th-century Danish fort built in the Gothic Revival style. Learn about past battles and current conservation efforts and visit the museum.
- Take the gondola to Paradise Point, which sits 700 feet (213 m) above town. Enjoy sweeping views of St. Thomas Harbor, shop for artisanal wares and try the fungi — a Caribbean-style polenta.
Visit St. Croix
- Visit Point Udall, the easternmost point in the United States. Check the time at the Millennium Monument sundial and take in panoramic views of Buck Island.
- Understand Caribbean history at Salt River Bay National Historic Park and Ecological Preserve. Tour the Columbus Landing Site and learn about Gudmund Hatt’s archeological discoveries, view the earthworks and see artifacts left behind by the Igneri, Taino and Carib peoples.
- Stroll the St. George Village Botanical Garden, which includes rare and endangered species from across the Caribbean and Central America. Stroll through the Bromeliad Garden, learn about the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico’s endangered fauna at the Conservation Garden and view brilliant orchids at the Marmaduke Orchid House.