Discover the U.S. with United flights to Chicago, Los Angeles and New York.
- Wander through Millennium Park, located near Lake Michigan. Watch a live show at the Frank Gehry-designed Jay Pritzker Pavilion or snap a selfie in front of the iconic Cloud Gate sculpture, more commonly known as “The Bean.”
- Watch a Chicago Cubs game or take a tour of the iconic Wrigley Field. Built in 1914, it’s one of baseball’s oldest major league stadiums.
- Visit the world-renowned Art Institute of Chicago, known for its collection of art spanning from late antiquity to the modern era. The museum boasts an impressive shop of reproduction prints and souvenirs.
Travel to Los Angeles
- Explore Venice Beach. This trendy neighborhood is known for its beachside gym, skateboarding culture and creative street art. Stroll down Abbot Kinney Boulevard for shopping, restaurants and events on the “coolest block in America.”
- View the universe through public telescopes at Griffith Observatory. During daylight or cloudy skies, opt for a star show at the Samuel Oschin Planetarium.
- See a show at the Hollywood Bowl, the home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic. A tour of the Hollywood Bowl Museum explains how this venue continues to influence American culture.
Tour New York
- Head to Times Square and watch a Broadway show or live event at one of many theater or music venues, comedy clubs and cinemas.
- Spend a night at the American Museum of Natural History and see dinosaur bones and moon rocks. For more galactic attractions, learn about the cosmos at the museum’s Hayden Planetarium.
- Walk through Central Park and try to spot famous statues, such as Balto and Alice in Wonderland. Row a boat on the lake or visit the Central Park Zoo.