Discover Cambodia with flights to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
Visit Phnom Penh
- Start your visit with a moment of quiet reflection at Wat Phnom, a Buddhist temple, then explore the Royal Palace.
- Discover Cambodia’s golden age at the National Museum of Cambodia, which houses exquisite statues of Hindu gods, including the Leper King and ancient stelae. Afterward, grab a local snack and picnic in the museum’s park.
- Understand important 20th-century history with a visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, housed in the former S-21 Prison.
Fly to Siem Reap
- Take in the temples and ruins of Angkor Archaeological Park. Begin your visit at Angkor Wat, Cambodia’s most famous monument, known for its bas-reliefs, libraries and towers. Visit Angkor Thom to see the Prasat Bayon and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Explore the Angkor National Museum’s collection of Khmer artifacts, including the sculptures of the Sumedha Hermit and Standing Vishnu. Learn about the Khmer’s beliefs and the history of the four kings who united the empire and built Angkor, Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.
- Stop by the Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre, which is the largest butterfly enclosure in Southeast Asia. The thousands of butterflies are all native to Cambodia and raised by local farmers.