Plan ahead and get the best flights to Glasgow (GLA)
Fly to Glasgow, Scotland, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Glasgow’s top attractions
- Tour landmarks and historic sites, including Glasgow Cross, Glasgow Cathedral, the Glasgow City Chambers and Glasgow Central Station.
- Explore museums and cultural institutions, including the People's Palace and Winter Gardens, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow Science Centre and the Gallery of Modern Art.
- Visit the Tenement House, a well-preserved building that offers a look at early 20th-century Glasgow life.
- Explore area parks, such as Glasgow Green, Mugdock Country Park and Fossil Grove.
- Stroll across the modern Clyde Arc and the Tradeston Bridge, known locally as the Squiggly Bridge.
- Listen to live music at the Barrowland Ballroom.
Best time to travel to Glasgow
Visit Glasgow year-round to take part in cultural festivals and events. Hogmanay is the Scottish New Year celebration. Winter’s three-week Celtic Connections showcases Celtic folk music. The area hosts two film festivals: the Glasgow Film Festival in winter and the Southside Film Festival in spring. The springtime Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair is the country’s biggest of its kind. Summer festivities include Pride Glasgow, the Piping Live! Festival and Glasgow Doors Open Days Festival.
- Related routes New York/Newark - Glasgow
- Related routes Chicago - Glasgow
- Related routes Houston - Glasgow
- Related routes San Francisco - Glasgow
- Related routes Denver - Glasgow
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Glasgow
- Related routes Los Angeles - Glasgow
- Related routes Nashville - Glasgow
- Related routes Indianapolis - Glasgow
- Related routes New York - Glasgow
- Related routes Kansas City - Glasgow
- Related routes Charlotte - Glasgow
- Related routes Orlando - Glasgow
- Related routes Phoenix - Glasgow
- Related routes Raleigh - Glasgow