Plan ahead and get the best flights to Ottawa (YOW)
Fly to Ottawa with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Ottawa’s top attractions
- Start at Parliament Hill, the political capital of Canada. Tours are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so you’ll want to plan ahead.
- Stroll along the Ottawa River, perfect for rafting or kayaking. In winter, head to the Rideau Canal, which turns into the biggest natural ice skating rink in the world.
- Visit the popular Canadian Museum of History, with artifacts and exhibits showcasing Canada’s various indigenous peoples and other aspects of Canadian culture.
- Explore Canada’s diverse global influence with ethnic cuisine from all over the world; popular choices include Lebanese, Vietnamese and Italian options.
Best time to travel to Ottawa
Ottawa is a city of seasons and is popular year-round with travelers; from those who prefer the city’s cold, snowy winters to those who take in the popular events of the hot, humid summer. In winter, enjoy some of Canada’s best skiing, then sample a beavertail, a doughy, deep-fried pastry that is popular with locals. The Canadian Ski Marathon is the world’s longest cross-country ski tour. In the summer, visit the ByWard Market and take part in the TD Ottawa Jazz Festival.
- Related routes San Francisco - Ottawa
- Related routes New York/Newark - Ottawa
- Related routes Houston - Ottawa
- Related routes Los Angeles - Ottawa
- Related routes Dallas - Ottawa
- Related routes Phoenix - Ottawa
- Related routes Denver - Ottawa
- Related routes Tampa - Ottawa
- Related routes Chicago - Ottawa
- Related routes Fort Lauderdale - Ottawa
- Related routes Seattle - Ottawa
- Related routes Portland, OR - Ottawa
- Related routes Sacramento - Ottawa
- Related routes New York - Ottawa
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Ottawa