Plan ahead and get the best flights to Koror (ROR)
Fly to Koror, Palau, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Koror’s top attractions
- Visit Palau International Coral Reef Center, an aquarium with a diverse variety of local sea life.
- Go swimming with jellyfish at the Rock Islands.
- Learn about local life and history at the Belau National Museum.
- Bathe in the mud at Milky Way — local legend says that you’ll look ten years younger.
- Observe an array of aquatic life with diving expeditions.
- Visit the world’s biggest dolphin research center at Dolphins Pacific.
- Buy a handmade Palauan storyboard made by inmates at Koror jail.
Best time to travel to Koror
Diving is possible in Koror year-round, though the peak diving season is from December to March. While during peak season waters are calmer, accommodation is also typically more expensive. The driest months are generally February and March, while June to August is the rainy season. July 9 is Constitution Day, with many lively festivities in Koror. Other key events include the International Photo Festival and Earth Day, both in the dry season, and Independence Day on October 1.
- Related routes San Francisco - Koror
- Related routes Honolulu - Koror
- Related routes Denver - Koror
- Related routes Los Angeles - Koror
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Koror
- Related routes Houston - Koror
- Related routes New York/Newark - Koror
- Related routes Minneapolis - Koror
- Related routes Fort Lauderdale - Koror
- Related routes Portland, OR - Koror
- Related routes Hilo - Koror
- Related routes Orlando - Koror
- Related routes Chicago - Koror
- Related routes New York - Koror
- Related routes From Koror