Fly to Pittsburgh with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Pittsburgh's top attractions
- See the large collections of American and European works in the Carnegie Museum of Art.
- Visit the Andy Warhol Museum to learn about the famous artist.
- Explore plants and flowers, colorful butterflies, a sensory garden and a bird garden at the Phipps Conservatory.
- Take in the views from the 100-year-old funicular that climbs up the Duquesne Incline.
- Take the family to the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium, the National Aviary and the Carnegie Science Center.
Best time to travel to Pittsburgh
Many travelers prefer to visit Pittsburgh in spring or fall for pleasant weather. Spring is popular with foodies, with events including Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week and the Pittsburgh Wine Festival. Summer sees the quirky Picklesburgh event and the Jazzlive International music festival. In fall, take part in Fashion Week and the Penn’s Colony Festival.