Plan ahead and get the best flights to Saint George (SGU)
Fly to St. George, Utah, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
St. George’s top attractions
- Stroll around to admire the architecture of the Historic Downtown district, featuring many original buildings, including the Pioneer Courthouse, the former Opera House, the Old Dixie Academy and the well-known St. George Utah Temple.
- Tour the Brigham Young Winter Home and Office.
- Visit the McQuarrie Memorial Museum, which shares the town’s pioneering past.
- Get outdoors at nearby Snow Canyon State Park, or take a day trip to the famous Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks.
- See prehistoric dinosaur tracks at the St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site.
Best time to travel to St. George
Travel to St. George during the winter for mild, sunny days. Summer months can get particularly hot, with temperatures often over 100°F. The region’s unique landscape lends itself to many outdoor events, such as the Ironman 70.3 and the Hurricane Mud Run, both held in May, and the Salt to Saint cycling relay held annually in the fall.
- Related routes Chicago - Saint George
- Related routes New York - Saint George
- Related routes Denver - Saint George
- Related routes Dallas - Saint George
- Related routes Houston - Saint George
- Related routes New York/Newark - Saint George
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Saint George
- Related routes Orlando - Saint George
- Related routes From Saint George