Plan ahead and get the best flights to Kona (KOA)
Fly to Kona, Hawaii, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Kona’s top attractions
- Experience the outdoors all year long with popular sports such as surfing, snorkeling and biking.
- Visit the Kona Coffee Living History Farm and taste locally-grown coffee, considered some of the best in the world.
- Tour the Hulihe'e Palace, the former vacation home of Hawaiian royalty.
- Explore Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park, which combines beaches, hiking and archeological sites.
Best time to travel to Kona
Visit Kona in spring to enjoy the Laupahoehoe Music Festival, with a huge lineup of Hawaiian entertainers and food vendors. Another spring highlight is the Merrie Monarch Festival, a week-long, world-class hula celebration. Kona also has its own take on the Hawaii-wide Kamehameha Day celebration in June.
Find your vacation package to Kona with United Vacations.
- Related routes San Francisco - Kona
- Related routes Los Angeles - Kona
- Related routes Denver - Kona
- Related routes Chicago - Kona
- Related routes New York/Newark - Kona
- Related routes Houston - Kona
- Related routes Minneapolis - Kona
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Kona
- Related routes San Diego - Kona
- Related routes Las Vegas - Kona
- Related routes Seattle - Kona
- Related routes Omaha - Kona
- Related routes Salt Lake City - Kona
- Related routes Portland, OR - Kona
- Related routes Eugene - Kona