Discover Austria with flights to Vienna and Graz.
- Tour St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Vienna’s most recognizable landmark, known for its unique melding of Gothic and Romanesque styles. If you’re feeling adventurous, descend into the catacombs or join a roof walk.
- Explore 19th-century imperial life at the Hofburg Vienna, the seat of the former Habsburg Empire. Visit the Kaiserappartements’ staterooms and view the Imperial Silver Collection. For more royal history, head to Shatzkammer to see the Habsburg crown jewels.
- Stroll through Stadtpark, a massive city park known for its shady paths, green meadows and art nouveau details. Look for the statue of famed composer Johann Strauss.
Fly to Graz
- Discover the secrets of Schloss Eggenberg, a Baroque palace that is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After exploring the staterooms, venture into the gardens, including a Planetary Garden that reflects the zodiac and celestial artwork of the Planetary Room.
- Spend an evening at the Murinsel, a structure that is part island, part bridge, located directly on the Mur River. In summer, take in an outdoor movie or bring a partner and join the evening dancing.
- Watch the maiden and lad perform a traditional dance at the Glockenspiel, when the clock chimes and 24 bells play a merry tune. Then, stop by a traditional restaurant to try the Styrian Pot Roast with grated apple and horseradish.