Plan ahead and get the best flights to Saint Croix (STX)
Fly to St. Croix with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
St. Croix’s top attractions
- Visit the Buck Island Reef National Monument to see incredible coral.
- Explore the Christiansted National Historic Site where Alexander Hamilton lived and worked before moving to New York. The area features several examples of colonial architecture.
- Join a tour to head into the rainforest and to the tidal pools at Annaly Bay.
- Relax, sunbathe, snorkel or dive from the beaches that line the coast.
Best time to travel to St. Croix
Visit St. Croix during its peak season from December to March for warm weather. The popular St. Croix Carnival Festival takes place in early winter. For pleasant weather and fewer crowds, travel to St. Croix between April and June. The island’s rainy season is from July through November, so anticipate daily rain and an occasional storm. Every summer, the island holds its annual Mango Melee and Tropical Fruit Festival.
- Related routes Houston - Saint Croix
- Related routes New York/Newark - Saint Croix
- Related routes Chicago - Saint Croix
- Related routes San Francisco - Saint Croix
- Related routes Dallas - Saint Croix
- Related routes Atlanta - Saint Croix
- Related routes Cincinnati - Saint Croix
- Related routes Austin - Saint Croix
- Related routes From Saint Croix