Discover Cyprus with flights to Larnaca and Paphos.
- Watch flamingos soar over Larnaca Salt Lake, a protected wildlife area and home to Cyprus’s second largest salt lake. Hike the trail to the aqueduct of Kamares and learn about the Bronze Age town that once sat on the lake’s shores.
- Explore the Church of Saint Lazarus and its Byzantine Museum. View the church’s Byzantine architecture, visit the tomb of Saint Lazarus and see the magnificent ecclesiastical relics, including icons and gospels.
- Dive the world-famous Zenobia Wreck, nicknamed the Titanic of the Mediterranean. Watch the groupers, kingfish and jacks, view sea turtles swimming amongst the Zenobia’s cargo and learn how 1 million hen eggs sank without cracking.
Visit to Paphos
- Explore 8,000 years of history at Paphos Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the ruins of the colonnade at the Agora, learn about ancient medicine at the Askelepieion and catch a performance at the Paphos Odeon, a 2nd-century amphitheater. Then tour the ruins of a Byzantine castle and the Tombs of the Kings.
- Browse the shops of Old Town Paphos. Discover artisan crafts, sample fresh produce at the Municipality fruit market and take in the neoclassical architecture. Watch sunset with a glass of wine at a nearby bar.
- Lounge on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea at Coral Bay Beach, one of Cyprus’s best sandy beaches. Swim in the calm waters or opt for water sports like water skiing, canoeing and wakeboarding.