Plan ahead and get the best flights to Vancouver (YVR)
Fly to Vancouver from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Vancouver's top attractions
- Start your visit at Canada Place, home to the Vancouver Convention Center and the Marine Building.
- Explore the popular Stanley Park, offering miles of trails, picnic areas, beaches, amazing views and a display of native totem poles.
- Stroll through the cobblestone streets of Gastown, the original site of the city. Admire its restored buildings and old steam clock, dine at some of the best restaurants in Vancouver and browse its local shops for souvenirs.
- Take in panoramas of the skyline and nearby mountains at the Harbour Centre and Vancouver Lookout.
Best time to travel to Vancouver
Vancouver offers festivities year-round. Visit in summer for the Vancouver Folk Music Festival, a weekend-long event that brings together famous and up-and-coming folk musicians and poets. The Vancouver International Children's Festival, also held during the summer, offers theater shows, playgrounds and plenty of kid-friendly games and activities. During winter, see the VanDusen Festival of Lights, when the VanDusen Botanical Garden is converted into a winter wonderland.
Find your vacation package to Vancouver with United Vacations.
- Related routes San Francisco - Vancouver
- Related routes Houston - Vancouver
- Related routes Los Angeles - Vancouver
- Related routes Chicago - Vancouver
- Related routes Denver - Vancouver
- Related routes New York/Newark - Vancouver
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Vancouver
- Related routes Honolulu - Vancouver
- Related routes Fort Lauderdale - Vancouver
- Related routes Tampa - Vancouver
- Related routes San Diego - Vancouver
- Related routes Phoenix - Vancouver
- Related routes Boston - Vancouver
- Related routes Sacramento - Vancouver
- Related routes Orlando - Vancouver