Discover Croatia with flights to Zagreb and Dubrovnik.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum in Zagreb, home to one of Europe’s largest collections of prehistoric artifacts. Learn about the Copper Age Vucedol Culture, see the linen book of Zagreb and view ancient Greek and Roman artifacts excavated from across Croatia.
- Relax in Maksimir Park, an 18th-century park known for its forests and diverse ecology. Go bird-watching to see hole-nesting birds and endangered middle spotted woodpeckers, stroll beside the lake and visit Echo Pavilion.
- See the pygmy hippopotamus at the Zagreb Zoo, southeast Europe’s oldest zoo. Learn about red pandas, meerkats and monitor lizards.
- Discover the Walls of Dubrovnik, one of the world’s most complete medieval city walls and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk along the walls for great views of the old town, Minceta Tower and St. Lawrence Fortress (also known as Lovrijenac) rising from the cliffs.
- Take the Dubrovnik Cable Car to the top of Srd Hill. See panoramic views of the city set against the Adriatic Sea, browse the blacksmith’s wares and learn about the strategic importance of the Imperial Fortress. Look for the technology-forward smart benches to charge your phone.
- Tour the Maritime Museum, known for its collection of shipyard tools and ship instruments. See 1st-century B.C. artifacts recovered from wrecks near Glavat Point, bronze cannons from 16th-century wrecks and ships’ logs and maps from the 17th century.