Plan ahead and get the best flights to Victoria (YYJ)
Fly to Victoria, Canada, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Victoria’s top attractions
- Explore Butchart Gardens, a former quarry converted into sprawling gardens, with scenic boat rides and outdoor concerts.
- Stroll the Inner Harbour to take in the architecture, artists and street performers.
- Understand the province’s natural history and modern events at the Royal British Columbia Museum.
- Take the family for high tea at the Fairmont Empress, one of the oldest hotels in Victoria.
- Sign up for a whale watching tour or a trip to local wineries.
Best time to travel to Victoria
Victoria’s weather can quickly turn from sunny to rainy at any time of year. In summer, take part in Taste: Victoria's Festival of Food and Wine. The Art of the Cocktail event is held every fall. In winter, the Butchart Gardens grounds are lit up as a part of the Magic of Christmas event.
- Related routes San Francisco - Victoria
- Related routes Houston - Victoria
- Related routes Denver - Victoria
- Related routes Los Angeles - Victoria
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Victoria
- Related routes Chicago - Victoria
- Related routes New York/Newark - Victoria
- Related routes Dallas - Victoria
- Related routes Vancouver - Victoria
- Related routes From Victoria