Plan ahead and get the best flights to Erie (ERI)
Fly to Erie, Pennsylvania, from over 200 airports within the U.S. and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Erie’s top attractions
- Tour the lighthouse at Presque Isle State Park. Outdoor activities in this popular park include boating, fishing, hiking
- Visit the Erie Maritime Museum, the home port for the U.S. Brig Niagara, an early 19th-century sailing warship that is open for tours.
- For panoramic views, head to the top of the Bicentennial Tower, constructed in 1995 to celebrate the city's 200th anniversary.
- Learn about conservation efforts and research within the Great Lakes region at the Tom Ridge Environmental Center.
Best times to travel to Erie
Erie experiences four distinct seasons, with warm summers and cold, often snowy winters. Visit in summer to take part in the popular three-day Roar on the Shore. The event brings over 50,000 bikers and bike fans together for rides, live bands
- Related routes Ontario - Erie
- Related routes Los Angeles - Erie
- Related routes New York/Newark - Erie
- Related routes San Francisco - Erie
- Related routes Chicago - Erie
- Related routes Dayton - Erie
- Related routes Phoenix - Erie
- Related routes Las Vegas - Erie
- Related routes Denver - Erie
- Related routes Houston - Erie
- Related routes Rock Springs - Erie
- Related routes Burlington - Erie
- Related routes Burbank - Erie
- Related routes Fort Myers - Erie
- Related routes From Erie