Discover Morocco with flights to Agadir and Marrakech.
- Spend a day at Plage d’Agadir, a 6.2-mile (10 km) beach. Stroll the promenade, go swimming, relax under an umbrella and ride a horse along the surf.
- Tour the Agadir Oufella Ruins, a 16th-century fortress. Explore the reconstructed areas, view the kasbah’s surviving walls, and take in panoramic views of the fishing port and the beach.
- See Nile crocodiles at Crocoparc. Wander through the botanical garden, take the Monkey Bridge to the cactus garden and learn about crocodile conservation efforts.
Fly to Marrakech
- Explore the Jardin Majorelle, known for its pools and fountains, cactus collection and bamboo forest. Stop by the Berber Museum to learn about Morocco’s indigenous tribes.
- Tour El Badi Palace, which dates to the 16th century. Watch birds nesting on the walls and towers, see the tiled floors and massive courtyard, visit the reflecting pool and view the Koutoubia Minbar, a 12th-century cedar wood pulpit.
- Browse the stalls at Jemaa el-Fna Square, Marrakech’s most popular market. Watch snake charmers with their swaying cobras, join a hoop bottle game and sample orange juice, grapefruit juice, dried figs, locally-grown dates and freshly-picked almonds.