Discover Ireland with flights to Dublin and Shannon.
- Start your visit at Dublin Castle, which dates back to the 13th century. Journey underground to see ruins of Viking defenses, tour the State Apartments and stroll through the Castle Gardens.
- Explore Phoenix Park, one of the largest urban parks in Europe. Walk along the walls of the Magazine Fort, see the Phoenix Monument and wander past prehistoric burial chambers. The Dublin Zoo is also located within the park.
- Learn about Irish history at the National Museum of Ireland. Begin by seeing the bog bodies at the archaeology section, located on Kildare Street, then visit the natural history area, nicknamed “The Dead Zoo,” to see gargantuan Irish deer skeletons. Other sections are dedicated to country life, decorative arts and history.
Fly to Shannon
- Glimpse Ireland’s medieval past at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. View 16th-century furnishings, tapestries and other works of art, and learn what 19th-century life was like from historical reenactors.
- Experience the awe of nature at the Cliffs of Moher. Listen to the gulls crying and the waves crashing against the cliffs. Afterward, visit the village pub to unwind with a pint while you listen to traditional Irish music.
- Uncover the world of the ancient Celts at Craggaunowen, the Living Past Experience. Explore the Ring Fort and see the Brendan Boat, the leather-hulled boat that sailed across the Atlantic Ocean.