Search for more flights to Cleveland (CLE)
Fly to Cleveland with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Cleveland’s top attractions
- Start your visit at the world-class Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, with impressive exhibits and artifacts related to music history.
- Visit the Cleveland Museum of Art and the Cleveland Botanical Garden, located next to each other on the campus of Case Western Reserve University.
- Stroll through the neighborhoods of Little Italy or Coventry Village, or go to the West Side Market for local food and shops.
- Learn and explore at the interactive Great Lakes Science Center.
- Take in a local or Broadway performance at Playhouse Square.
Best time to travel to Cleveland
Travel to Cleveland during the spring or summer to experience Lake Erie and its outdoor recreation. Visit in April to take part in the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. The Solstice Music Festival happens in June and the popular Garlic Festival takes place in the late summer or early autumn. Autumn is the perfect time to see the leaves changing colors and take part in the Cleveland National Air Show.