Discover France with flights to Paris and Nice.
- Go to the Eiffel Tower, the most iconic landmark in Paris. Stroll the Esplanade’s gardens, learn about the tower’s construction and stand on the glass floor, if you dare. For classic city views, ride to the top of the tower.
- Explore the Musée de Louvre, the world’s largest art museum. View well-known works including the Venus de Milo, Delacroix’s “Liberty Leading the People” and da Vinci’s “Mona Lisa.” Outside, take a picture by the Louvre Pyramid, designed by architect I.M. Pei.
- Experience the Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris. Tour the treasury, descend into the crypts and ascend to the belfry to enjoy sweeping views of the city and to see Emmanuel — Notre-Dame’s 13-ton bell.
Fly to Nice
- Sunbathe on the beaches of the Côte d'Azur. Go parasailing or wakeboarding at Plage Blue Beach, stroll along the Promenade des Anglais or watch the waves crashing against the rocky shore.
- Visit the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, known for its collection of nouveau realism works, pop art by Warhol, Weselmann and Rosenquist and works by celebrated local artists.
- Take the art deco elevator to Le Parc de la Colline du Château. Explore the castle ruins, hike the forest trails, cool off beside the waterfall and, most importantly, enjoy panoramic views of the Bay of Nice.