Plan ahead and get the best flights to St. Louis (STL)
Fly to St. Louis with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
St. Louis’s top attractions
- Ride to the top of iconic Gateway Arch, the tallest national monument in the world.
- Visit the Old Courthouse to learn about its significance to the Civil War.
- Admire the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis.
- Photograph the Wainwright Building, one of the world’s first skyscrapers.
- Tour the famous Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
- Take kids to the Saint Louis Zoo or the Saint Louis Science Center.
- Stroll through Lafayette Square, the city’s first dedicated park.
- Visit museums including the City Museum, Missouri History Museum and the Saint Louis Art Museum.
Best time to travel to St. Louis
Spring and fall provide pleasant temperatures, though popular events take place in all seasons. Spring offers celebrations including the Gypsy Caravan and Missouri Tartan Day, in nearby Washington. Summertime events include the Fair Saint Louis, Festival of the Nations and the unique Veiled Prophet Parade. Music fans will love the Big Muddy Blues Festival in summer and fall’s Old Webster Jazz and Blues festival.