Fly to Oklahoma City with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Oklahoma City’s top attractions
- Visit the Oklahoma State Capitol, which has the unusual claim to fame as the only U.S. capitol built over an oil well.
- Uncover local stories at the Oklahoma History Center.
- Relax in the Myriad Botanical Gardens, a 17-acre urban park.
- Take time to reflect at the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum.
- Admire intricate craftsmanship at the Paseo Arts District and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
- Take the family to the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, the Frontier City theme park and the Oklahoma City Zoo.
- Explore other cultures in the Asian District, or head to Bricktown for energetic nightlife.
Best time to travel to Oklahoma City
Visit Oklahoma City during the fall and spring for pleasant weather, as the summers are very hot and the winters often dip below freezing. An Affair of the Heart is a large craft show held twice a year in the winter and fall. Spring is a busy time for events, including the Paseo Arts Festival, the deadCenter Film Festival and the Red Earth Native American Cultural Festival.