Discover Denmark with flights to Copenhagen and Billund.
- See the Little Mermaid, Copenhagen’s most famous attraction, at Langelinje Pier. Then, take a walk along the promenade or stop by the pavilion for a traditional open-faced sandwich.
- Understand the Vikings at the National Museum of Denmark, with exhibits that range from the prehistoric Trundholm Chariot of the Sun to depictions of modern-day Danish life. Then, stop by the Royal Collection of Coins and Medals and the extensive Ethnographic Collection.
- Day trip to Kronborg Castle, the famed setting of Shakespeare’s Hamlet that is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. View magnificent tapestries, stroll through the ballroom and head underground to view the tomb of Holger Danske, a mythical Danish hero.
Fly to Billund
- Experience traditional farm life at the Karensminde Agricultural Museum. Take part in activities like sheep shearing, cow milking and gathering chicken eggs, or opt for a ride in a horse-drawn wagon. As you explore, be sure to listen to the reenactors’ tales of life on the farm.
- Visit Sculpturepark Billund, a family-friendly blend of sculptural art and nature. Enjoy an outdoor picnic with lunch from a nearby food truck.
- Join a safari at Givskud Zoo, just outside of Billund. See zebras and giraffes galloping across the recreated African savanna, cross into the lions’ territory and watch the giant otters playing in their pools.