Fly to Toronto with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Toronto’s top attractions
- Take in some culture with a visit to the Royal Ontario Museum, home to the largest art gallery in Canada.
- Tour Casa Loma, a Gothic-style castle featuring 5-acre estate gardens, where over 250 special events take place each year.
- Head to the top of the CN Tower, the tallest free-standing structure in North America.
- Sample some local cuisine and delicacies at the St. Lawrence Market.
- Stop by the Hockey Hall of Fame and Maple Leaf Gardens, a must for sports fans.
Best time to travel to Toronto
Toronto is a sprawling city with numerous events and festivals throughout the year, so there is always something fun to do. The best time to visit Toronto is during the spring and fall when you can spend time outdoors at over 1,500 parks and on more than 370 miles (600 km) of trails.
Find your vacation package to Toronto with United Vacations.