Things to do in the United Kingdom
Discover the United Kingdom with flights to London and Edinburgh.
- Visit the Tower of London, a historic castle that contains Britain’s most infamous prison. Watch the Ceremony of the Keys, see the crown jewels, tour the Bloody Tower and join a twilight tour for a chance to spot Anne Boleyn’s ghost.
- Explore the British Museum, the world’s first national public museum. The museum is often the most visited site in London thanks to its vast collection of art and cultural pieces. Highlights include the Rosetta Stone, Egyptian mummies and the Balawat Gates.
- Ride the London Eye for panoramic city views. See the River Thames snaking through the city and spot iconic buildings like the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey.
Fly to Edinburgh
- Tour Edinburgh Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the Great Hall where Scotland’s monarchs held court, explore the Royal Palace and learn about Mary Queen of Scots, learn about the Stone of Destiny and see the crown jewels.
- Glimpse a variety of cultural, historic and scientific artifacts at the National Museum of Scotland. Hear the Millennium clock tolling, view the skull of Moby the whale and the giant deer skeleton and take in fashions by Alexander McQueen and Pringle of Scotland.
- Wander through Holyrood Park, one of the most unique city parks in the United Kingdom. Hike to Arthur’s Seat, take in panoramic city views of Edinburgh, stroll Sir Walter Scott’s Radical Road and see the Salisbury Crags, Iron Age forts and medieval ruins.