Search for more flights to Steamboat Springs (HDN)
Fly to Steamboat Springs, Colorado, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Steamboat Springs' top attractions
- Go for a bike ride. You’ll enjoy miles and miles of cross-country and downhill trails, roads and paved paths with terrain from beginner to expert.
- Grab your hiking boots and hit the trails. There are hiking and backpacking trails for all levels and Rocky Mountain views that will take your breath away.
- Spend the day in the water. The Yampa River runs through town with tubing available, and Stagecoach Reservoir and Steamboat Lake have boats, kayaks and paddle board rentals.
- Stroll along Main Street for local cuisine, pubs and shops.
- Relax in the hot springs. There two to choose from: Old Town Hot Springs and the scenic Strawberry Park Hot Springs.
Best time to travel to Steamboat Springs
While Steamboat Springs is known for winter sports, summer offers plenty of world-class outdoor activities, including kayaking, rafting or tubing along the Yampa River. For easy access to nature, hike, camp or bike at Rabbit Ears Pass, Fish Creek Falls or the Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest.