Plan ahead and get the best flights to Dublin (DUB)
The capital of Ireland, Dublin is a small city that makes a big impression with its combination of traditional culture and modern way of life.
Dublin’s top attractions
- Admire the grand interior of St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Christ Church Cathedral.
- Stroll the campus of Trinity College and stop by the Old Library for a peek at the Book of Kells.
- Tour the facilities of two major Irish exports at the Guinness Storehouse and the Old Jameson Distillery.
- Visit the numerous quaint churches around Dublin, including St. Michan’s Church with 800-year-old mummified remains.
- Take the family to Dublinia, an interactive introduction to Viking and Medieval Dublin.
- Experience the local nightlife at the Temple Bar district.
Best time to travel to Dublin
Visit during fall to learn more about the city at the Dublin Festival of History, while the summer offers the mildest weather and plenty of music and dance festivals. The springtime St. Patrick’s Day brings some of the liveliest celebrations to the city, with plenty of green colors, clover and Guinness. Oktoberfest, held mid-September through early October, is a great opportunity to appreciate German beer culture in the heart of Ireland.
Find your vacation package to Dublin with United Vacations.