Discover Brazil with flights to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
Visit São Paulo
- Visit Ibirapuera Park, São Paulo’s most popular park. See an art exhibit at Oca do Ibirapuera, meditate beside the Japanese Pavilion’s koi pond and explore the native gardens.
- Go to the Museu de Arte de São Paulo (MASP), home to the finest collection of European art in Latin America. After viewing works by Raphael, Renoir and Picasso, explore the Brazilian art collection.
- View a modern interpretation of Gothic and Renaissance architecture at the São Paulo Cathedral, the largest cathedral in South America. If you visit on a Sunday, you can join a guided tour. Afterward, find a street vendor and try the coxinha — a croquette stuffed with chicken and cream.
Fly to Rio de Janeiro
- Ride the Trem do Corcovado, an eco-friendly electric train, to the top of Corcovado Hill, home to Rio’s iconic Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) statue. Take in the panoramic views of the city and Atlantic Ocean below.
- Explore Tijuca National Park. Climb Tijuca Peak or go hang gliding at Pedra Bonita. Pick up some bolinhos de bacalhau — fried salt cod and potato balls — and fried cassava for your adventure.
- Lounge on the golden sands of Copacabana Beach. Join a volleyball game, jog along the promenade or cool down with fresh coconut water or a local beer while you watch the sand sculptors.