Search for more flights to Tulsa (TUL)
Fly to Tulsa, Oklahoma, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Tulsa's top attractions
- Pay homage to American history and folk music at the Woody Guthrie Center.
- Visit the Gilcrease Museum, offering one of the largest collections of Native American art and artifacts in the U.S.
- Stroll the Brady Arts District to browse local art and shops, or head to the Deco District to view the architecture and to enjoy additional dining and entertainment options.
- Bring the family to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium or the Tulsa Zoo.
- Drive along the legendary Route 66.
Best time to travel to Tulsa
Visit Tulsa during spring for the popular Tulsa International Mayfest, which has been featuring art, dance, music and food for decades. Tulsa also showcases one of the best German festivals in the U.S. during the fall. Visit during Oktoberfest Tulsa to experience wiener dog races, a German marketplace and plenty of bratwurst, sauerkraut and smoked turkey legs.