Discover Jamaica with flights to Montego Bay and Kingston.
Visit Montego Bay
- Journey into the Green Grotto Caves, known for the green waters of the underground lake. Hear tales originating from smugglers, Arawak Indians and the Spaniards, who hid in the caves when the English invaded.
- Visit Rose Hall, an 18th-century plantation known for its sugar mill and aqueduct ruins. Learn about its most famous resident Annie Palmer, known as the White Witch of Rose Hall, and join a night tour to try to glimpse her ghost.
- Relax at Doctor’s Cave Beach, an award-winning beach known for its crystal-clear waters. Watch the planes landing at the nearby airport or snorkel coral beds close to shore. For lunch, try a Jamaican patty — a flakey pastry stuffed with meat or vegetables and seasoned with turmeric.
Fly to Kingston
- Visit the Bob Marley Museum to tour the home of the famed musician. Explore Tuff Gong’s recording studio and get an interactive look into the production of Bob Marley’s biggest hits.
- Discover the vast biodiversity of the Blue Mountains. Join a bird-watching tour to spot Chestnut-bellied cuckoos and Rufous-throated Solitaires, tour mountainside coffee farms or bike the mountain roads.
- View “Redemption Song,” a bronze sculpture at Emancipation Park. Visit a street vendor, order a plate of jerk chicken and picnic beneath the Royal Palms.