Fly to Dallas with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Dallas’ top attractions
- Head to the top of the Reunion Tower for sweeping views of the city.
- Stroll downtown Dallas and the West End Historic District for eateries, shops and Texan history.
- Sample some Southern cuisine or local Tex Mex options.
- Learn and have fun at the Dallas World Aquarium and the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
- Take in theater performances, live music, galleries and openings from local artists in the modern Arts District.
- Visit Dealey Plaza and the Sixth Floor Museum for a retelling of the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy.
- Relax or attend an event at the urban Klyde Warren Park.
- Watch a rodeo, a popular local sport.
Best time to travel to Dallas
Visit Dallas in the fall months to take advantage of two big activities: The State Fair of Texas and Dallas Cowboys football games. If you’re there in September, check out the Addison Oktoberfest and the Red Steagall Cowboy Gathering and Western Swing Festival. Travel in January to witness the major sports events of the Cotton Bowl Classic and the nearby Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. If you’re looking to explore the area, visit during fall or winter when the temperatures are mild.