Search for more flights to Miami (MIA)
Miami combines beautiful beaches, Latin culture and vibrant nightlife for a perfect vacation destination.
Miami’s top attractions
- Wander along Ocean Drive and admire the Art Deco architecture.
- Spend the day sunbathing and swimming along the many beaches.
- Get a taste of Cuba when you explore the Little Havana neighborhood.
- Enjoy the quiet, tree-lined shore at Key Biscayne.
- Swim in the Venetian Pool, a historic spring-water pool featuring caves and waterfalls.
- Admire world-class art in Wynwood and the Design District.
- Take the family to an outing at Miami Children’s Museum and Zoo Miami.
- Visit the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
Best time to travel to Miami
Spring and fall offer the best of Miami without the sizzling summer temperatures or the winter crowds. Miami hosts major annual events during March, including the Ultra Music Festival, Winter Music Conference, Miami Open and the Latin-Caribbean festivals Calle Ocho and Carnaval Miami. Independence Day weekend features large firework displays and live music. Experience Miami or one of United's many other Florida destinations when you book today.
Find your vacation package to Miami with United Vacations.