Discover Puerto Rico with flights to San Juan and Vieques.
Visit San Juan
- Experience 500 years of Puerto Rican history at San Juan National Historic Site. Explore Castillo San Cristóbal and Castillo San Felipe del Morro, and walk along the original city walls.
- Swim in the turquoise waters of Condado Beach. Go boogie boarding and snorkeling, then browse the nearby shops for souvenirs.
- Tour the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico to see works by Francisco Oller and Olga Albizu, as well as contemporary art exhibits.
Fly to Vieques
- Kayak Mosquito Bay, one of the few bioluminescent bays in the world. Watch as Pyrodinium bahamense illuminates the ocean and drips off your paddle. Go during the new moon for the brightest experience.
- Visit Vieques Conservation and Historical Trust, dedicated to preserving local ecology. Hear about efforts to protect Mosquito Bay and the Playa Grande ruins, view artifacts excavated nearby and learn about the island’s original inhabitants.
- Go to Pata Prieta, also known as Secret Beach, which is tucked away in the Vieques National Wildlife Refuge. Swim and snorkel in the cove’s tranquil waters, then stroll on the rocks for a perfect view of the lighthouse.