Plan ahead and get the best flights to San Pedro Sula (SAP)
Fly to San Pedro Sula, Honduras, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
San Pedro Sula’s top attractions
- Stroll through Parque Central, the main square, to find local markets, vendors and cafes.
- Hike through Cusuco National Park.
- Descend into the Cuevas de Taulabe (Taulabe Caves).
- Bask in the pools of the Pulhapanzak Waterfalls.
- Visit a coffee plantation — some even offer tours on horseback.
Best time to travel to San Pedro Sula
Visit San Pedro Sula during the spring, between March and May, for the driest weather. Winter is mild as well, with only a little more precipitation. June through November is the rainy season, so plan appropriately for daily showers. San Pedro Sula hosts the month-long Feria Juniana “June Fair” during the summer. The most popular events are Christmas and New Year celebrations and Holy Week festivities.
Find your vacation package to San Pedro Sula with United Vacations.