Discover Canada with flights to Toronto and Montreal.
- Visit the Royal Ontario Museum, Canada’s largest museum. Discover meteorites and precious gems, view textiles and gowns, immerse yourself in Chinese architecture and learn about the ancient Roman and Nubian civilizations.
- Explore the underwater world of the Great Lakes at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. Highlights include sturgeons, wolf eels, hammerhead sharks and clownfish.
- Walk around the maple leaf at High Park, the largest public park in Toronto. Stroll around Grenadier Pond, go hiking, explore the Chinese gardens, picnic under the trees and go to the mini zoo. Visit in April or May to see Sakura trees in full bloom.
Fly to Montreal
- View just a few of the 43,000 works of art on display at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Look for ancient Greek, Roman and Egyptian artifacts, sculptures and glassware. See paintings by Goya, Rembrandt, Rodin and Monet, then explore the Sculpture Garden.
- Spend time at the Jardin Botanique Montréal. Stroll through the Leslie Hancock Garden, discover bonsais and orchids in the greenhouses, view the waterfalls in the Japanese Gardens and learn about Canada’s First Nations people and the plants they cultivated.
- Wander in Old Port Montréal, the historic heart of the city. View Montreal from the top of the observation wheel, go for a river cruise or paddle boating at the Natrel Basin, and browse the boutiques for souvenirs.