Fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Myrtle Beach's top attractions
- Relax in your lounge chair or go for a swim at one of the many local beaches.
- Play a round of golf at one of the dozens of area courses.
- See a play or musical at the Carolina Opry.
- Take the family for fun, food, games and shops at Barefoot Landing or Broadway at the Beach.
- Discover marine life at Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach.
Best time to travel to Myrtle Beach
Visit Myrtle Beach in summer for the most sun, though remember that hurricanes can happen during summer or fall. Visit in the fall for an assortment of festivals, including Myrtle Beach Wine Festival, Oktoberfest, the Endless Summer Festival, Taste of the Town and the Irish Italian Festival. Winter highlights include the award-winning Dickens Christmas Show and Festivals and the Nights of a Thousand Candles.