Search for more flights to Dayton (DAY)
Fly to Dayton with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Dayton’s top attractions
- Discover the stories behind historic military flight operations at the National Museum of the United States Air Force.
- Explore the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, a children’s museum, which focuses on technology, science and nature.
- Visit the Dayton Art Institute, voted among the top ten museums in the United States for kids, and browse its many interactive exhibits.
- Spend an afternoon at the SunWatch Indian Village, a reconstructed Native American village and archaeological park.
- Stop by the Paul Laurence Dunbar House, the poet’s former home that is now a museum.
Best time to travel to Dayton
Visit Dayton in the summer when temperatures are warm and pleasant and there are plenty of activities happening, such as the family-friendly Rail Festival and the popular Garlic Fest. For additional summer festivities, head to nearby Middletown for the Ohio Challenge Hot Air Balloon and Skydiving Festival. Dayton also hosts many harvest festivals during autumn.