Search for more flights to Philadelphia (PHL)
Fly to Philadelphia with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Philadelphia's top attractions
- Visit Independence National Historical Park to see the Liberty Bell and the origins of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
- Stroll on your own or join a tour to admire the abundance of public art and street murals.
- Take the family to the Philadelphia Zoo, the oldest zoo in the U.S.
- Climb or run up the Rocky Steps outside the Philadelphia Museum of Art and do not forget to snap a picture of the bronze Rocky statue at the bottom.
- Experience world-class art and exhibits at the hands-on Please Touch Museum and the African American Museum in Philadelphia.
Best time to travel to Philadelphia
Spring and summer are the best months for warm weather in Philadelphia, while the cooler months of fall and winter have fewer crowds and lower prices. Philadelphia is known for its unusual festivities, including summer’s Blobfest and fall’s Mushroom Festival in nearby Kennett Square. Black History Month is observed every February with city-wide events. Philly Wine Week and the Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival take part in spring. Summer highlights include Philly Beer Week, the XPoNential Music Festival and the Philadelphia Folk Festival.