Fly to Burbank with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Burbank’s top attractions
- Take a tour at the Warner Bros. Studio and see behind the scenes of some popular TV shows.
- Attend a free live taping of a TV show at a number of studios.
- Shop for vintage clothing and goods in Magnolia Park or head to the Empire Center for modern fashion.
- Get outdoors at nearby Griffith Park, which offers hiking opportunities and relaxation spots.
- See animals from around the world at the L.A. Zoo and Botanical Gardens.
Best time to travel to Burbank
Visit Burbank any time of year to enjoy sunny days and mild weather with little rain. Burbank hosts the two-day Downtown Burbank Arts Festival in spring each year and the Downtown Burbank Car Classic, a family-friendly event, during the summer.