Home > Travel information > Inflight services > Inflight dining > Beverage selection
Beverage options and product availability may vary by flight. All flights accept credit and debit cards only. We proudly recycle aluminum cans, newspapers and plastic bottles on eligible flights.
The following complimentary beverages are available on most flights:
- Coca-Cola®, Coke Zero®, Diet Coke®
- Sprite Zero®
- DASANI® Lime Sparkling Water
- DASANI® Bottled Water
- Minute Maid®: Apple Juice, Cranberry Apple Juice Cocktail, Orange Juice
- Mott's® Tomato Juice
- Mr & Mrs T® Bloody Mary Mix
- Seagram's®: Ginger Ale, Seltzer Water, Tonic Water
- Hawaiian Kona Blend coffee
- Decaffeinated coffee
- Hot Tea
Specialty regional teas are available on select international routes, and availability varies according to cabin and destination.
Alcoholic beverage selections vary by flight and cabin. Alcoholic beverages are complimentary in premium cabins on all flights. In international premium cabins, a flight attendant will inform you of the available wine and champagne selections from our international premium cabin wine list.
Only alcoholic beverages served by a flight attendant may be consumed on board. Customers must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
Budweiser®, Miller® Lite $6.99
Goose IPA, Heineken® $7.99
Beer is complimentary in United Economy® on trans-Atlantic flights; flights between the United States and Argentina, Brazil and Chile; and trans-Pacific flights between the United States and Australia, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
Trader Vic's® Mai Tai $9.99
Crafthouse® Cocktails Moscow Mule $12.99
- Available on most U.S. mainland flights to and from Hawaii.
- Available for purchase on most mainline United flights within North America.
House red and white wines (187mL) $7.99
House wines are complimentary in United Economy® on trans-Atlantic flights; flights between the United States and Argentina, Brazil and Chile; and trans-Pacific flights between the United States and Australia, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
Sparkling wine is available for purchase in United Economy® on most flights between Hawaii and the continental U.S. and Guam.
Sake is available in premium cabins on trans-Pacific flights to and from Japan.
Premium wine (375mL) $15.99
Half-bottles of premium wines are available for purchase on p.s.® Premium Service flights, available on select transcontinental routes; trans-Atlantic flights; flights between the United States and Argentina, Brazil and Chile; and trans-Pacific flights between the United States and Australia, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Beverage vouchers may not be used to purchase premium wines.
- Reliz Creek Pinot Noir 2011, Arroyo Seco, Monterey, California
- Hess Select Chardonnay 2013, Monterey, California
- Tito's Handmade Vodka®
- Bacardi® Superior Rum
- Canadian Club® Whisky
- Dewar's® "White Label®" Blended Scotch Whisky
- Jack Daniel's® Tennessee Whiskey
- Jim Beam® Devil's Cut® Bourbon Whiskey
Premium Spirits & Liqueurs $8.99
The following spirits and liqueurs are available on most flights:
- Courvoisier® VSOP Fine Champagne Cognac
- Baileys® Irish Cream
- Bombay Sapphire® Dry Gin
- Buffalo Trace® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
The following spirits and liqueurs are available on most international flights:
- Grand Marnier®
- DISARONNO® Amaretto (Also available in domestic premium cabins)
- Crown Royal® Canadian Whisky