Home > Travel information > Airport information > United Club and lounges > Amenities
United ClubSM locations offer a wide range of amenities to make your experience productive and enjoyable:
- Complimentary beverages and light snacks
- Complimentary bar service
- Agent assistance with reservations, seat assignments and electronic ticketing
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Telephones with data ports for computer usage
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary use of fax machines
- Conference rooms with speakerphones and DVD players*
- Complimentary use of photocopy machines
- Current periodicals and newspapers
- Information on local dining and entertainment options
*Available at select locations. United Club members can make conference room reservations online in advance.
Expanded beverage selections
We are always looking for ways to enhance our customers’ United Club experience with a variety of product selections. As part of these efforts, we refreshed and expanded our premium beverage menu at our United Club locations in the U.S. The new offerings include a rotating menu of more than 25 local and imported beer choices and a wider selection of wines and spirits for purchase. At select United Club locations, we have also added to our beverage menu the Moscow Mule from Chicago-based Crafthouse® Cocktails, a gluten-free, premium bottled cocktail collection, as well as Buffalo Trace® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
The availability of these beers, wines and spirits will vary by club location. Also, United Club locations accept only credit and debit cards (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®) as forms of payment for premium liquors and fine wines.
Review information about United Club membership terms and conditions to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.