We are currently building a new united.com, starting with an improved home page and flight booking experience. Here are just a few of the improvements that we've made to the home page and flight booking:
- A new, streamlined design helps you complete tasks more easily and intuitively
- Save and quickly retrieve your recent searches
- Robust filters and options help you quickly find the itinerary and flight that works best for you
- Expanded upgrade tools, with the ability to compare and waitlist during booking
- Larger graphic elements make it easy to navigate the website on a touchscreen
- Expand elements for details, or collapse to view more information at a glance
We've expanded upon the styles and features introduced on our airport kiosks and in the popular United app. Underneath the new look and feel, we've rebuilt the foundation of united.com to make it faster, more consistent and easier to use.
Right now, the updates are to the home page and booking path only. The rest of the website will continue to advance and evolve over time — you'll see updates to account management, check-in and travel management.
We value your feedback as we work to give you the best possible digital experience. To send us your thoughts, use the [+] Site Feedback feature, which is located on the right side of every page.
General information about our site