As of February 1, 2015, MileagePlus no longer provides eligible Global Services℠, Premier® 1K® and Premier Platinum members with a payment code which can be used as the form of payment for the $100 Global Entry application fee. Eligible members who requested a payment code prior to this date may use it as payment for a Global Entry application until six months after the payment code was issued.
Compensation for Global Entry™ application fee
We no longer offer eligible Global Services℠, Premier® 1K® and Premier Platinum members compensation for the Global Entry application fee.
Eligible members who requested a Global Entry payment code before February 1, 2015 can view the code below. This single-use, personalized, stored-value credit card code, can be used up to six months after the payment code was issued through the
Global Entry Online Enrollment System (GOES) website during the Global Entry application process.
your personalized code.
After viewing your personalized code, you may visit the GOES website to redeem it and begin the Global Entry application process.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- Global Entry compensation offer and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that is not operated by United Airlines or its affiliates.
- Any income or other taxes required to be remitted to the IRS as a result of receiving this benefit shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant.
- Applicants must be Global Services℠, Premier® 1K® or Premier Platinum members at the time of application to be eligible for this benefit.
- The personalized code is single-use only, redeemable only on the GOES website, and will be valid for six months after the eligible applicant registers to receive it.
- The personalized code is the property of United Airlines. It may not be used for any purpose other than for a new application, by the original recipient, for the Global Entry program.
- The Global Entry program is currently available to U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, citizens and lawful permanent residents of Canada who are enrolled in NEXUS, citizens of Mexico who hold a valid U.S. visa, citizens of Korea who are enrolled in the Smart Entry Service (SES) program, and citizens of the Netherlands who are enrolled in Privium.