Let United PassPlus point your business in the right direction
Your business needs can take you anywhere at a moment's notice, so it's important to be in control of your travel. United PassPlus is an easy-to-use, prepaid program that offers an expanded travel network and a select package of traveler amenities. Wherever your business travel takes you, United PassPlus can make your travel more affordable and more rewarding.
Starting April 2016, you'll be able to fund your United PassPlus plan using personal credit cards and procurement cards in addition to wire and check features, expanding the ability to preload your travel account with funds you can use on discounted travel on United, United Express® and select airline partners.
New or existing members
Make your United PassPlus program deposits online using a credit card.
Select the "Pay now" button, and then enter your UCS ID and login details.
United PassPlus is a suite of one-year prepaid plans that fit the needs of many small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Upfront discounts for the duration of the active contract
- A choice of corporate and individual packages; individual program investment starts at $25,000 and corporate program investment starts at $50,000
- The option to renew or extend United PassPlus funds at the end of the contract period (Service charges may apply)
For corporate customers, joining United PassPlus is now simpler than ever. With a PassPlus subscription, customers can choose to schedule a set of up to four payments, rather than paying in full up front. These payments will be automatically deducted during the contract term using the online payment portal. The minimum corporate program investment starts at $50,000.
Along with superior service and great low fares, United PassPlus members can also take advantage of increased flexibility.
United PassPlus members can enjoy these benefits:
- MileagePlus Premier® memberships:
- A select package of MileagePlus Premier memberships, based on the member's initial investment level
- Access to priority check-in
- Preferential upgrade clearance services
- Access to Economy Plus® seating (where available)
- The ability to purchase an account for yourself or to share one with others (depending on the package purchased)
- The ability to book flights operated by United, United Express®, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Swiss International Airlines and ANA (All Nippon Airways)
- Monthly online reports detailing travel activity and account balance, powered by UATP®
- A package of United ClubSM memberships based on the member's initial investment level
Discounts on rental cars
Hertz® is proud to be United's preferred partner for rental cars, offering up to a 20% discount on rental rates for United PassPlus members. This exclusive partnership is one of the many benefits of United PassPlus for small- and medium-sized businesses.
For more information, please call 1-877-357-4515, or complete the Information Request Form and a United PassPlus representative will contact you within five business days. For customers using a Telecommunication device for the deaf or Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY), please call 1-800-323-0170.
United PassPlus SecureSM
United PassPlus FlexSM