Home > Products & services > Business products > Corporate travel expense management products
Is reconciling your company's corporate travel expenses a chore? It doesn't have to be.
United Airlines offers two corporate travel expense management products designed to simplify your company's reconciliation process! Choose the product that works best for you.
With both products you can...
- Reduce your company's air-travel reconciliation time from days to hours or even minutes
- Stay informed with online access to personalized reports including downloadable statements
- Easily match expenses to your corporate and accounting structures
- Save time and money with electronic payment options
- Enjoy the freedom of card-less "ghost" card accounts
- Purchase tickets from more than 260 airlines world-wide
- Make purchases in any currency with no conversion fees
- Feel secure with complimentary travel and baggage insurance
UATP is United's standard corporate air-travel charge card and expense management product. UATP can save your company money and simplify your accounting all at the same time. When you need help, you'll get personalized assistance provided by friendly professionals, not pre-recorded selections. Learn more about the complimentary travel and baggage insurance.
- Redesigned online user experience featuring secure online user access features
- Automated statement process
- Expanded reporting options
- Dedicated team of Sales professionals
AirPlus is United's premium corporate charge card product that combines the benefits of United UATP with the flexibility of a credit card. What makes AirPlus better than a regular credit card is that it offers unparalleled information delivery to simplify your accounting and reconciliation processes. Spend your time more efficiently. Let AirPlus do the hard part for you.
- Consolidate all of your corporate travel expenses into one account.
- Choose when you would like to receive your statement.
- Global companies welcome: Payment is accepted in 21 currencies.
- Select from 5 options for data transfer.
- Travelers receive complimentary upgraded insurance coverage with reasonably priced additional coverage available.
More than 100,000 companies, including many of the Fortune 500, are now enjoying the benefits of United UATP and AirPlus. Shouldn't your company be one of them?
For more information about United UATP, email email@example.com or call toll-free 1-855-729-3302.
For more information about AirPlus, email Airplus@united.com.