Home > Products & services > Business products > United PassPlus℠ > United PassPlus Flex
Price predictability, global network and flexibility; United PassPlus FlexSM addresses your travel needs in one select package.
For small and medium-sized businesses, controlling costs is a priority. With PassPlus Flex, you can receive discounts on select fare classes for domestic and international flights.
You can use your funds from your pre-paid account on any published fare. Booking fees may apply. Discounts off published fares are listed below.
|Eligible fare basis code (first letter)
|Domestic1, excluding Houston Intercontinental
||Domestic1, including Houston Intercontinental
||International, including Latin destinations2
||International, excluding Latin destinations2
|F, J and Y
|A, C, B, M, E3, U, H
||10%, excluding U
||20%, excluding E
|D, Z, P, V, Q, W, S, T, L, K, G4
||2% on D and Z only
||20% on G only
2% on D and Z only
1Domestic travel is defined as flights within the U.S. and Canada.
2Latin destinations are locations in the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico and South America.
3The discount is valid for fare basis codes that start with E only on flights marketed and operated by United between the U.S. and Australia and on eligible Premium Economy tickets for flights marketed and operated by Lufthansa.
4The discount is valid for fare basis codes that start with G only on eligible Premium Economy tickets for flights marketed and operated by Lufthansa.
In addition to cost savings, United PassPlus Flex members can enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Global route network
- Fly on United’s expanded network, including participating carriers All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa and Swiss International Airlines
- Choose between corporate and individual packages
- Corporate packages investment starts at $50,000
- Individual packages investment starts at $25,000
- Ability to add travel funds beyond the original investment
- Assorted ways to book and manage travel reservations
- A dedicated United reservations desk
- Participating travel management companies
- Online reporting, featuring detailed travel activity and pre-paid fund account balance powered by UATP®
- A select package of traveler amenities based on the initial pre-paid investment
- Savings of up to 20% on eligible Hertz® rentals
For more information, please call 1-877-357-4515, or complete the Information Request Form and a United PassPlus representative will contact you within five business days. Hearing-impaired customers may call United's TTY number, 1-800-323-0170.
- United PassPlus discounts and amenities are immediately available to customers upon contract implementation.
- United PassPlus programs are for United States Point of Sale and United States Point of Origin.
- Taxes, fees or surcharges (including but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs)), departure and arrival taxes and applicable surcharges are additional and subject to change.
- Funds available to use for ticket purchase are equivalent to the amount paid to purchase the PassPlus program.
- All PassPlus funds are valid for a one-year term.
- Program details subject to change. Restrictions may apply. For more details, see the terms and conditions listed in your United PassPlus contract.