Price predictability, global network and flexibility; United PassPlus FlexSM addresses your travel needs in one select package.
For small and medium-sized businesses, controlling costs is a priority. With PassPlus Flex, you can receive discounts on select fare classes for domestic and international flights.
You can use your funds from your pre-paid account on any published fare. Booking fees may apply. Discounts off published fares are listed below.
Discounts off published fares
|Eligible fare basis code (first letter)
||Domestic1, excluding Houston Intercontinental
||Domestic1, including Houston Intercontinental
||International, including Latin destinations2
||International, excluding Latin destinations2
|F, J and Y
|A, C, B, M, E3, U, H
||10%, excluding U
||20%, excluding E
|D, Z, P, V, Q, W, S, T, L, K, G4
||2% on D and Z only
||20% on G only
2% on D and Z only
- Domestic travel is defined as flights within the U.S. and Canada.
- Latin destinations are locations in the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico and South America.
- The discount is valid for fare basis codes that start with E only on flights marketed and operated by United between the U.S. and Australia and on eligible Premium Economy tickets for flights marketed and operated by Lufthansa.
- The discount is valid for fare basis codes that start with G only on eligible Premium Economy tickets for flights marketed and operated by Lufthansa.
In addition to cost savings, United PassPlus Flex members can enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Global route network
- Fly on United’s expanded network, including participating carriers All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa and Swiss International Airlines
- Choose between corporate and individual packages
- Corporate packages investment starts at $50,000
- Individual packages investment starts at $25,000
- Ability to add travel funds beyond the original investment
- Assorted ways to book and manage travel reservations
- A dedicated United reservations desk
- Participating travel management companies
- Online reporting, featuring detailed travel activity and pre-paid fund account balance powered by UATP®
- A select package of traveler amenities based on the initial pre-paid investment
- Savings of up to 20% on eligible Hertz® rentals
For more information, please call 1-877-357-4515, or complete the Information Request Form and a United PassPlus representative will contact you within five business days. For customers using a Telecommunication device for the deaf or Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY), please call 1-800-323-0170.
- United PassPlus discounts and amenities are immediately available to customers upon contract implementation.
- United PassPlus programs are for United States Point of Sale and United States Point of Origin.
- Taxes, fees or surcharges (including but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs)), departure and arrival taxes and applicable surcharges are additional and subject to change.
- Funds available to use for ticket purchase are equivalent to the amount paid to purchase the PassPlus program.
- All PassPlus funds are valid for a one-year term.
- Program details subject to change. Restrictions may apply. For more details, see the terms and conditions listed in your United PassPlus contract.
Footnote|Return to reference