Premier® members have earned special privileges including many exclusive services to make travel easier. As a Premier member, you can expect the following priority travel services every time you fly United and United Express®.
Premier priority travel services include:
- Premier Priority Desk: Premier members may call the Premier Priority Desk for MileagePlus account information and flight reservations. The Premier Priority Desk number is listed on the back of the membership card. Calling the number will connect you to a Premier Priority Desk customer service representative specially trained to answer questions pertaining to our Premier travelers. These highly trained representatives are our most qualified agents and will be fully dedicated to providing our Premier members the highest level of service. Learn more about the Premier Priority Desk
- Premier Access® priority airport services, including:
- Premier Access check-in: Use designated priority ticket counter check-in lines
- Premier Access security screening: Access priority security lines (when available)
- Premier Access priority boarding: Be among the first customers to board, or take your time and use the reserved blue carpet line at any time
- Premier Access priority baggage handling: Your bags will always be among the first delivered at baggage claim, ensuring a quicker departure
Star AllianceTM Gold or Silver status benefits: MileagePlus Premier members are recognized around the world with special Star Alliance Gold or Silver status benefits
Lounge access when traveling internationally: Premier Gold members and above are welcome to visit United ClubSM locations and eligible Star Alliance lounges worldwide. Get access details.
Access to most sold-out flights: Premier members may receive confirmed reservations - even when a flight is sold out - when purchasing certain full-fare tickets. Premier 1K® members may take advantage of this benefit when purchasing an unrestricted Y or B class ticket at least 90 minutes prior to departure. This benefit also applies to Premier Platinum members when purchasing an unrestricted Y class ticket at least 120 minutes prior to departure, and Premier Gold and Premier Silver members when purchasing an unrestricted Y class ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Please contact the Premier Priority Desk or call the United Customer Contact Center at 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) to reserve and purchase your flight.
Service recovery assistance: Premier members may call the Premier Priority Desk to confirm and verify alternative re-accommodation when their travel plans are interrupted by a delay, cancellation or flight diversion. In some cases, the ticket agent may be required to endorse the Premier member's ticket before beginning their next flight. (Available on United-operated flights only.)
For faster reservations and other information, Premier members may call the Premier Priority Desk phone number, listed on the back of the membership card. Calls to the Premier Priority Desk are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Additionally, Premier 1K members have access to the 1K 1Call dedicated reservations service. The number is listed on the back of the Premier 1K membership card.
Premier members outside the United States and Canada may contact their local MileagePlus office.
The accrual of miles and Premier® qualifying credits, redemption of awards and provision of benefits through the United MileagePlus program, including the Premier Program, are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the MileagePlus program.
See the complete rules and details of the MileagePlus program