Home > Manage Reservations
Find my current reservation by confirmation number
If you were not signed in to your MileagePlus account when you made your flight or car reservation, you may view and save your reservation into your account now by entering the confirmation number and your last name below.
If your flight reservation was made on another website or through a travel agent, you may view and save your reservation into your account by entering the confirmation number and your last name below.
If you were signed in to your MileagePlus account when you made your flight or car reservation, sign in to your MileagePlus account now to see your existing reservations.
Enter your confirmation number and the last name of any of the travelers to access the following features:
- Review your reservations
- View/ Change seat assignments
- Make a same-day change to your flight. A service charge may apply. To learn more about this option, see our Same-Day Confirmed Travel FAQs
- Add frequent flyer information
- Add a special service request
- Request a refund
- Change flight
- Print a copy of your reservation
- View/ Request a receipt (Online, email or fax)
- Export your reservation details to your Outlook calendar
- Send a summary of your itinerary via email to anyone
Keep track of your reservations and travel preferences automatically; sign in to your MileagePlus account now.
Car rental with Alamo, Avis, Budget or National booked on united.com before November 1, 2014?
If you have any questions about your reservation, including changes or cancellations, please contact the car rental company.
Looking for hotel and car award reservations?
United Airlines Chase credit card members can now view and manage existing hotel and car award reservations on our Hotel and Car Awards site.